DrawPile 2.1.17 LATEST
macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
DrawPile for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
You can paint with a pixel pen, soft brush or a watercolor brush. Brushes can be organized into presets and quick access tabs. Use a dedicated eraser tool or turn any brush into an ad hoc eraser. Both brushes and layers support various color blending modes.
Host drawing sessions locally with the built-in server or using a dedicated server. Discover public sessions with the list server or join a friend with a handy private room code.
Record a whole drawing session using Drawpile's recording feature. The recording can later be played back and exported into video, or used as a backup. It also has basic support for creating short animations, using layers as frames. Animation specific features like onionskin layer mode and a flipbook preview are supported.
Drawpile provides a wide variety of tools to help manage sessions:
- Lock or mute individual users
- Lock individual layers or allow per-user access
- Restrict certain application features, such as image uploads, layer management, and text box creation
- Revert session to an earlier state in case of vandalism
- Kick and ban troublemakers
- Password protect sessions and set user count limits
- The server supports password-protected usernames
- Session templates provide always available sessions for dedicated servers
Also Available: Download DrawPile for Windows