SketchUp Make 17.2.2554 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.3 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SketchUp Make for Mac 2019 full offline installer setup for Mac
There are many great modeling tools currently on the market, but SketchUp was built from the ground up be first modeling program to novices, but leaving enough advance tools and services that those novices and advanced users alike have room to experiment, expand their knowledge and learn countless new things about the world of 3D modeling. This approach to simplicity and easy access to advanced tools is perfectly showcased in its interface, which offers wide variety of tools, documentation and tutorials that can provide each novice with easy acclimation. With SketchUp, users can easily model and redecorate your living room, invent a new piece of furniture, model your city for Google Earth, use it as tool for your school or university projects, introduce it into your work pipeline and much more.
Freeware version of SketchUp Make for Mac can be used without limitations, but professionals will most likely be attracted to paid “Pro” version that places much higher focus on architecture and easier ability to transfer your drawings into 3D objects.
What makes SketchUp Make great?
- Edges and Faces: That's all there is to it
- Push/Pull: Quickly go from 2D to 3D
- Accurate measurements: Work with precision
- Follow Me: Create complex extrusions and lathed forms
- Paint Bucket: Apply colors and textures
- Groups and Components: Build smarter models
- Shadows: Perform shade studies and add realism
- Sections: See inside your models
- Scenes: Save views and create animations
- Look Around and Walk: Explore your creations firsthand
- Dimensions and Labels: Add information to your designs
- The Instructor: Catch on quickly
- Layers and the Outliner: Stay organized
- Google Earth: See your models in context
- Sandbox tools: Work on terrain
- 3D Warehouse: Find models of almost anything you need
- Import 3DS: Get a head start on your modeling
- Import images: Paint walls with photos
- Export TIFF, JPEG and PNG
Note: 30 days trial PRO version. Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download SketchUp Make for Windows