SQLiteStudio 3.3.3 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
SQLiteStudio for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
SQLiteStudio for macOS has recently migrated to GitHub. This affects the source code repository, as well as the issue tracker (bugs & feature requests). This should improve collaboration with potential contributors and also make it more readable, as GitHub has a well-established platform for the same. All bug reports from the old tracker have been migrated to GitHub.
Features and Highlights
- Portable - no need to install or uninstall. Just download, unpack and run.
- Intuitive interface in SQLite Studio for macOS platform
- Powerful, yet light and fast,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML, PDF, JSON),
- Importing data from various formats (CSV, custom text files [regular expressions]),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows, on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- Unicode support,
- Skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, macOS, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts, and shortcuts.
- Open source and free
Also Available: Download SQLiteStudio for Windows