SQLite 3.43.1 LATEST
Mac OS X
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Features and Highlights
- Transactions are atomic, consistent, isolated, and durable (ACID) even after system crashes and power failures.
- Zero-configuration - no setup or administration needed.
- Full SQL implementation with advanced features like partial indexes and common table expressions. (Omitted features)
- A complete database is stored in a single cross-platform disk file. Great for use as an application file format.
- Supports terabyte-sized databases and gigabyte-sized strings and blobs. (See limits.html.)
- Small code footprint: less than 500KiB fully configured or much less with optional features omitted.
- Simple, easy to use API.
- Written in ANSI-C. TCL bindings included. Bindings for dozens of other languages available separately.
- Well-commented source code with 100% branch test coverage.
- Available as a single ANSI-C source-code file that is easy to compile and hence is easy to add into a larger project.
- Self-contained: no external dependencies.
- Cross-platform: Android, *BSD, iOS, Linux, Mac, Solaris, VxWorks, and Windows (Win32, WinCE, WinRT) are supported out of the box. Easy to port to other systems.
- Sources are in the public domain. Use for any purpose.
- Comes with a standalone command-line interface (CLI) client that can be used to administer SQ Lite databases.
Also Available: Download SQLite for Windows