One of the most popular free FTP client on the Internet for Mac
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 184.108.40.20624
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 220.127.116.11919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About FileZilla for Mac
FileZilla Client for Mac is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike. Download FileZilla for macOS is a powerful file management software for FTP access to your Web site's server!Features and Highlights Easy to use Best per... Read More »
- LiteManagerLiteManager 8.0
- AllavsoftAllavsoft 3.22.9
- WinBoxWinbox 3.18
- BitCometBitComet 1.71
- SoulseekQtSoulseekQt 2018.11.16
- GNS3GNS3 2.2.16
- uTorrentuTorrent 1.8.7 Build 45548
- NetDriveNetDrive 3.13.305
- qBittorrentqBittorrent 4.3.1
- Unified RemoteUnified Remote 18.104.22.1682
- RetroShareRetroshare 0.6.5
- VNC ServerVNC Server 6.7.2
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 58 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware