Transmit 5.1.4 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.11 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Transmit for Mac 2018 full offline installer setup for Mac
Transmit for Mac is one of the best file transfer programs that enables you to maintain connection to the servers on the internet that use FTP, SFTP, Amazon’s S3 and iDisk/WebDAV protocols. With its easy to use interface that was specifically crafted to look as native part of your Mac OS system, you will have no problems with uploading, downloading and deleting your files. All of that and dozens of other useful features can be found in this great peace of free software.
One of the reasons why Transmit became so popular on Mac was not only its incredibly large feature set that allowed its users to preform FTP management that was truly modern and optimized, but its interface. Main dashboard of Transmit is can showcase listing of data in both one or two panes, with several listing options, easy to set up your most commonly used FTP or cloud destinations, twin progress bar, image thumbnail viewer, fast transfer engine that is especially optimized for working with smaller files, file syncing tool, and more. Users can even spend just few seconds and mount their favorite FTP or cloud destinations directly into their Finder, enabling them to preform file transfer operations even if Transmit for Mac is not active! With this feature anyone can start moving files to and from your Mac with incredible ease.
As of early 2014, the latest version of Transmit weights just a little less than 40MB and requires users to have at least Mac OS X 10.6.8 or newer.
- Get files on your iDisk, faster than the Finder!
- More secure choices made Mac simple
- Edit any remote file, in any app - even graphics!
- Create drag-and-droplets from your favorites
- Run tests, save reports, and have more control
- More options for your files and folders
- Upload faster than ever. See it in action!
- Easily add FTP steps to your workflow!
- Automatically sync favorites with all your Macs
- Connect to favorites in seconds, anywhere
- At last: browse the way Mac OS X intended
- Many connections, one window.
- Jump to your folders, per-favorite, instantly
- Safari-like and very expandable
- Narrow a long list of items in a flash
- Smoothly zoom that mystery thumbnail
- Drag in many files and say "go"!
- Set permissions on upload, automatically
- Transfer status at a glance, always
- Move files in record time
- Upload as easily as dragging to the dock
- Use your Mac to shuttle; even go tab-to-tab!
- Drag to send, enter to rename: you know it already
- The result of eight years of FTP experience
Note: 7 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.