Neat Download Manager 1.0 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Neat Download Manager for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Both Windows and Mac versions share the same Download-Engine written in C++ that handles all details about Downloads: Protocols implementation, Connections and BandWidth Control, Dynamic Segmentation, Merging Segments and ...
Browser Extensions could be added to Chrome, Firefox and Opera. It integrates NeatDownloadManager for macOS with internet browser and can catch download links and detect all Video/Audio links on websites. From this point of view the project could be considered as a Video-Downloader extension that also has a companion helper application for Mac and Windows.
Features and Highlights
- Speeds up your Downloads up to your total available BandWidth.
- Uses an optimized Dynamic Segmentation Algorithm.
- Organizes your Downloads based on Download Status (Complete, Incomplete) And File Type (Video, Document , ...)
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS and FTP Protocols.
- Supports HTTP Proxy and SOCKS Protocol.
- Supports HTTP Authentication and Proxy Authentication (Basic, Digest, NTLM)
- Has Pause/Resume Capabilities and can resume crashed Downloads.
- Has Browser Extension that can send Download Links to it and helps you download Video/Audio from any WebSite.
- Lets you set BandWidth Limit on your Downloads even when Download is in progress.
- Lets you set maximum Connection Number on your Downloads even when Download is in progress.
- Can download all .ts files of an HLS video and at the end merge all segments into a single .ts file.
- Can Renew expired Downloads.
- Works with Drag and Drop (Only on Mac, watch video clip below).