Reliable and High Speed File Sync and Share for Mac users
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 184.108.40.20624
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 220.127.116.11919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About Seafile for Mac
Seafile is a free hosting software system for Mac. Files are stored on a central server and can be synchronized with personal computers and mobile devices via the app client. Files can also be accessed via the server's web interface. Seafile's functionality is similar to other popular services such as Dropbox and Google Drive, with the primary difference being that the app is free and open-source, enabling users to host their own the tool servers without artificially imposed limits on storage space or client connections.Writing a syncing tool that works on extreme situations and guarantees no data loss is not easy. Seafile for macOS focus on providing a reliable syncing tool. With over 3 years polishing and used by hundreds of thousand... Read More »
- Yandex.DiskYandex.Disk 3.0.6
- OneDriveOneDrive 20.169.0823
- StuffItStuffIt Expander 16.0.6
- WinZip MacWinZip Mac Edition 8.0
- RAR for MacRAR 5.91
- TresoritTresorit 3.5.1964.1350
- SugarSyncSugarSync Manager 4.0.2
- Arq BackupArq Backup Version 6.2.17
- Send AnywhereSend Anywhere 20.6.9
- DropboxDropbox 110.4.458
- AcronisAcronis True Image 2021
- OpenDriveOpenDrive 2.1.14
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 57 anti-virus programs
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware