Syncthing 1.27.3 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User RatingClick to vote
Author / Product
Features and Highlights
None of your data is ever stored anywhere else other than on your computers. There is no central server that might be compromised, legally or illegally.
All communication is secured using TLS. The encryption used includes perfect forward secrecy to prevent any eavesdropper from ever gaining access to your data.
Every node is identified by a strong cryptographic certificate. Only nodes you have explicitly allowed can connect to your cluster.
Configure and monitor the tool via a responsive and powerful interface accessible via your internet browser.
Works on Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and OpenBSD. Run it on your desktop computers and synchronize them with your server for backup.
The app doesn't need IP addresses or advanced configuration: it just works, over LAN and over the Internet. Every machine is identified by an ID. Just give your ID to your friends, share a folder and watch: UPnP will do if you don't want to port forward or you don't know how.
Synchronize as many folders as you need with different people.
Also Available: Download Syncthing for Windows
Syncthing 1.27.3 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 107.0 Build 5045.36
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2024 25.5
- PrivadoVPNPrivadoVPN 3.8.11
- ReiBootTenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac 9.4.3
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20555
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.2.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.15.0
- 4DDiG4DDiG Mac Data Recovery 3.4.2