DropDMG 3.5.5 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
DropDMG for Mac 2019 full offline installer setup for Mac
DropDMG for Mac supports advanced options such as signed, encrypted, and segmented disk images; WYSIWYG layout with background pictures and custom volume icons; and rich-text license agreements in multiple languages. There are many time-saving features, and it can also be automated via AppleScript, the command-line, and Automator.
- Just drag and drop a file or folder, and DropDMG automatically figures out what to do: create a disk image, convert to another format, join files, etc.
- Deliver your Mac application with a signed .dmg file, a localized software license agreement, a Retina-optimized background picture and precise icon layout with a link to the Applications folder, and a custom volume icon.
- Assign a password and create mini vaults, encrypted disk images that are more flexible than FileVault and secure your files with AES encryption on your choice of HFS+ or APFS file system. Compact sparse disk images to reclaim unused space.
- Supports all the major formats, including compressed .dmg files (smaller than Disk Utility’s), the new LZFSE format, .sparsebundle files, .zip and .tar.gz archives, and hybrid disk images.
- Make backups and archives, encrypt them for safe off-site storage, and verify them to ensure that the media is still intact and that you’ll be able to restore them if needed.
- Quickly burn files, folders, or disk images to CD, DVD, or Blu-ray. Burn OS X installer DVDs. Multi-session support lets you add files to an existing CD.
- Create a device image clone of an entire hard drive, optimized for restoring using Apple Software Restore or Disk Utility.
- Optimized for multi-core processors and runs multiple operations simultaneously, so you can keep working while DropDMG processes in the background.
Note: 30 days trial version or 6 launches beyond those days.