ownCloud Desktop Client 2.8.1 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ownCloud Desktop Client for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Store your private pictures, documents, calendar and contacts on your server at home, a rented VPS or use one of the public ownCloud for Mac providers. Access your existing data on an FTP drive at work, images shared with you on Dropbox, or your NAS at home--all through your ownCloud for macOS server. Run your the tool server in a place you trust and access all the data you care about in one place!
When traveling, access own Cloud through your Android or iOS devices. Automatically upload pictures after taking them. Sync files at home or work with the desktop client keeping one or more local folders synchronized between devices. And wherever you are, the web interface lets you view, share and edit your files alone or with others.
Send password protected public links so others can upload files to you; get notified on your phone when you get a share from your own or another server. Edit documents together, have video calls over your own server, comment on pictures shared with or by you. Don't be alone!
Features and Highlights
- The program is open source - there are no limitations and you can inspect, integrate, extend and modify the program however you want.
- It offers an easy user interface with search, favorites, tags and other ways to quickly get at your files.
- File editing and preview support for PDF, images, text files, Open Document, Word files and more.
- Integration of anti-virus scanning functionality with the anti-virus app.
- LDAP / Active Directory integration
- Example files for new users. Preload a new user's Files area with, for example, a tutorial file, which appears when they first log in.
- Powerful integrated logging
- Fine-grained control over access to data and sharing capabilities by user and by group.
- Advanced quota management with configurable accounting of external storage.
- Sharing REST API. Control sharing from mobile apps and desktop clients
- Easy development of 3rd party apps with the share REST API. Quick access to core functions for app development with the powerful own Cloud App API and webhooks following the publication / subscription model.
Also Available: Download ownCloud Desktop Client for Windows