All your important events and tasks always visible on your desktop
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 184.108.40.20624
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 220.127.116.11919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About Rainlendar Lite for Mac
Rainlendar for Mac is a feature rich calendar application that is easy to use and doesn't take much space on your desktop. The application is platform independent so you can run it on all major operating systems: Windows, Linux and macOS. The appearance can be customized with skins and you can even mix different skins together. It is possible to use Rainlendar with other calendar applications too. The tool uses the standard iCalendar format to store its events and tasks so you can easily transfer them between applications. Rainlendar for macOS is a unicode application and supports localization so you can use it in your own language. All the future events are shown in a separate list where you can see the week's events at one glance. Yo... Read More »
- 1Clipboard1Clipboard 0.1.8
- FTB LauncherFTB (Feed the Beast) Launcher 1.5...
- KOPLAYERKOPLAYER 1.0
- Droid4XDroid4X 0.8.3
- San AndreasGrand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- CS:GOCounter-Strike: Global Offensive
- BurnBurn 2.7.8
- AlfredAlfred 4.2.1 Build 1187
- MobiKinMobiKin Doctor for Android 2.2.14
- RaftRaft 1.04
- SynciosSyncios 7.0.5
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 60 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware