Wacom Tablet Driver 6.3.44 LATEST
macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Wacom Tablet Driver for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
The left side of the Wacom Desktop Center screen lists the main menu options. Clicking on the main menu option will display the tools associated with that option on the right side of the Wacom Tablet Drivers app screen.
It supports the Intuos5 (PTH), and Intuos4 (PTK), and the Cintiq 24HD Touch, MobileStudio Pro, Cintiq Pro 32, Cintiq Pro 24, Cintiq Pro 16, Cintiq Pro 13, Cintiq 22HD Touch, Cintiq 22HD, Wacom Intuos Pro Paper, One by Wacom, Wacom Cintiq, Wacom Intuos Pro, Cintiq 27QHD touch, Cintiq 24HD, Cintiq 22HD, Cintiq 21UX, Cintiq 13HD, Cintiq 12WX, Cintiq 20WSX, DTU-2231, DTU-1931 and DTU-1631 pen display tablets, and more.
- My Devices: Customize your device settings, redeem software and access product documentation.
- Backup Settings: Backup, restore, and manage your device settings on your computer or in the Cloud.
- Updates: If available, allows you to install the latest driver, firmware, or BIOS update for your device.
- Support: Access Support, check driver functions, view diagnostic data, or enable driver logging for support purposes.
- Store: Visit the store to research and purchase products and accessories.
Logging in using your Wacom ID
You can log in with your Wacom ID (or create one) in order to access the Cloud to save and restore device settings. To log in:
- Click Login in the upper, right-hand corner of your Wacom Desktop Center screen.
- Sign in with your email and password, or use the Click here link if you don't already have an account.
- Once logged in, click your name in the upper, right-hand corner of the Wacom Tablet Driver for Mac screen to view and update your profile.
How to install Wacom Tablet Driver for macOS
- Download the driver by saving the file to an easily accessible folder
- Double click "WacomTablet.dmg"
- Click Install Tablet.pkg in the automatically opened folder
- Follow the Installation Wizard steps
- Reboot computer
Note: Connect a USB cable between the tablet and the USB port of your computer directly (Only Pen Tablets).
Also Available: Download Wacom Tablet Driver for Windows