macOS Ventura 14 LATEST
macOS 14.0 Sonoma or Later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
There are several default applications that come with Apple macOS. These applications are designed to increase efficiency as you work on everyday activities. They can help you do things like organizing your calendar and contacts, conduct mathematical operations, write notes, send emails, receive emails, and surf the internet. Since these are all Apple-based applications, you don’t need to download any third-party apps.
Of course, you can always visit the Mac App Store if you’d like to download and install more apps onto your phone. Apple verifies all the utility apps that are available in the store, so you can definitely trust their authenticity. Patches don’t need to be downloaded and installed manually either.
iCloud Account Benefits
It is fast and easy to switch between devices with the OS because of what iCloud can offer you. iCloud lets you synchronize your documents by saving them to the library of your iCloud account. Then all you need is an Apple ID to access those documents on any Apple computer or device. It can share documents too.
Another cool feature of the OS is called Compressed Memory. When the memory has inactive data in it, Compressed Memory will reduce the data automatically in order to speed up the computer.
The iCloud has a Keychain utility that can store your most sensitive information and keep it secured. This information includes your passwords, credit card numbers, banking credentials, and so on. It all stays securely saved in the cloud.
If you ever try to use this sensitive information on another Apple device, the data will synchronize with it.
The Fast and Compatible with Mac Computers
macOS features a Notification Center that keeps you informed of any updates related to your Mac computer or other Apple devices. Interactive notifications let you conduct management tasks immediately.
You can reply to email messages immediately, as well as manage your email conversations and FaceTime call responses. You can do all of this in the Notification Center. It has so many integrated features that give it a variety of functions and benefits. The result is incredible user experience.
Features and Highlights
- Stream and download over 50 million songs with an Apple Music subscription.
- Access the iTunes Store to purchase songs or albums.
- Find all the music you’ve purchased, downloaded, or imported from CDs organized in the improved library.
- Buy or rent the latest movie releases.
- Subscribe to Apple TV channels to watch popular shows on demand and ad-free, online or off.
- Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on any of your other devices, including Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, and compatible smart TVs.
- Find podcasts by title, topic, guest, host, and content.
- Subscribe to your favorite podcasts to receive the latest episodes automatically.
- Begin listening to an episode on your Mac, then seamlessly resume on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch when you’re on the go.
- Sync content and back up, update and restore software from the Finder when you connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac.
- Play 100+ groundbreaking new games with one subscription — no ads or additional purchases.
- Browse the latest games, personalized recommendations, and exclusive editorial content in the all-new Arcade tab on the App Store.
- Enjoy games across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Enjoy a new class of Mac apps built from your favorite iPad titles.
- Expand your Mac workspace by using your iPad as a second display.
- Place one app on each screen, or put your main canvas on your Mac and your tools and palettes on your iPad.
- Use Apple Pencil for tablet input when using your favorite creative pro Mac apps.
- Create a sketch on your iPad or iPhone and insert it into any document on your Mac.
- Use your iPad or iPhone to sign a PDF or mark up a screenshot on your Mac.
- Control your Mac entirely with your voice using Voice Control.
- Enable Hover Text to display large, high-resolution text in a dedicated window.
- Zoom in closely on one screen when using two displays for improved legibility with Zoom Display.
- Feel secure knowing that the apps you use have been checked by Apple for known malware.
- Authorize access to data when apps request it using new data protection.
- Keep track of your devices and find friends and family with an easy-to-use new app.
- Help locate devices even if they’re not connected to Wi-Fi or cellular.
- Use Activation Lock to protect Mac models with the Apple T2 Security Chip.
- Enjoy a new immersive, dynamic experience that showcases your best photos and memories.
- View Memory Movies and edit their duration, mood, and title.
- Browse using an updated start page that surfaces sites from your history, bookmarks, reading list, iCloud Tabs, and even links sent to you in Messages.
- Help secure your accounts using strong passwords suggested by Safari.
- View notes as visual thumbnails in a gallery view.
- Enjoy a more powerful search that recognizes text in items you’ve scanned and objects within images.
- Share an entire folder of notes using shared folders.
- Use new edit buttons to add dates, locations, flags, attachments, and more to reminders.
- Take control of your inbox by muting a thread, blocking a sender, or unsubscribing from a mailing list.
- Gain insight into time spent using apps and websites and set usage limits.
- Set up Family Sharing to use Screen Time with your family’s devices.
Note: In order to download macOS Beta, you have to use an Apple ID associated with the Apple Developer Program.