ShareMouse 5.0.51 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ShareMouse for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
Similar to a network KVM, ShareMouse for macOS transmits mouse movements and clicks through the local LAN. All traffic can be password-protected and AES encrypted.
- Lock/unlock multiple computers simultaneously.
- Synchronize screen savers on multiple computers.
- Remote log-in on a macOS after cold start.
To switch between computers, there is no additional hardware or press of a button required. Similar to a keyboard switch, you can seamlessly operate multiple computers on your desk from any mouse and keyboard.
Drag & Drop Files between Mac & Windows
Transferring files between two computers has never been easier. Simply drag & drop files between computers. No need to set up file shares or configure cross-platform network protocols.
The app can share the clipboard between multiple computers.Copy any formatted text or files into the clipboard and paste it any other computer with a single key press.
Windows and Mac Cross-Platform Solution
It allows you to control a Mac from a PC. It also works the other way round and you can control a PC from a Mac.
Private and Secure
Mouse clicks and text input are sent directly between your computers. ShareMouse never records or transmit your input anywhere. For maximum security, the program network traffic can be securely AES encrpyted.
Two Computers and one Mouse
It also includes mouse sharing, allowing you to operate two computers with one mouse. Unlike a physical mouse switch, ShareMouse doesn't require you to press any button. Instead, just move the mouse to the computer you wish to operate.
Two Computers and one Keyboard
It allows you to operate two computers with one keyboard and saves you from buying a USB switch or keyboard switch. Any keyboard input on any computer is processed by the computer with mouse focus.
Share your keyboard with multiple computers
It offers you keyboard sharing with multiple computers. The software works like a Network KVM but without the monitor sharing.
Features and Highlights
- Professional use - Standard/Professional
- File Drag & Drop - Standard/Professional
- Clipboard Sharing - Standard/Professional
- Auto-layout - Standard/Professional
- Password protection - Standard/Professional
- Sync Events - Professional
- Switch prevention - Professional
- Wrap around monitors - Professional
- Size compensation - Professional
- CTRL-ALT-DEL support - Professional
- Numbers of computers - Free: Max 2, Standard: Max 2, Pro: Max 9
- Number of monitors - Free: Max 1, Standard: Max 1, Pro: Max 4
Note: The demo version allows you to try all features of all paid editions for 30 minutes. For a continued evaluation simply restart all ShareMouse clients.
Also Available: Download ShareMouse for Windows