MacGourmet Deluxe 4.2.9 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
MacGourmet Deluxe 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
- Make notes about wine, beer, and cheese — like pairings, for example. You’ve got a Pinot Noir in your wine rack, should you pair it with Colby or Cheddar – or both? Is there a beer that goes well with apple pie?
- Search the pantry for ingredients and use the results to plan a meal
- Add Lists, Smart Lists, or sub-lists to categorize your recipes such as, Vegetarian, Gluten-fee, Low Fat, even “recipes from Grandmother”
- Create shopping lists. Print out a list and take it with you, or sync it to Gourmet (for iOS), the mobile version, and check off items while you walk through the store
- Flag the recipes that made you stand out at that dinner party
MacGourmet Deluxe for Mac provides two methods for adding to your collection — the Import Feature and the Clipping Feature, which eliminates the need to retype everything.
- Bring life to your recipes with images, directions, and color
- Select from multiple themes to customize your recipe box to fit your style
- Add new cuisine categories — is that special Italian dish Tuscan or Sicilian?
- Do you need special equipment for your famous cake? Add it to the kitchen equipment list
- Illustrate the process of a recipe by including pictures and directions for each step
Note: 20 uses trial. Requires 64-bit processor.