KeyCue 9.7 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
KeyCue for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
With KeyCue for macOS you get an instant overview of the overall functionality of any application. The app "teaches you" the most frequently used shortcuts on the fly so that you automatically start working more efficiently by making regular use of shortcuts.
Integration with PopChar X lets you display and insert special characters
This allows you to quickly show recently used and favorite characters from PopChar in the tool's head-up display and insert them with a click. Clicking an item in the app display inserts the character in the current document without the need for knowing the keyboard combination.
Integration with Typinator lets you display and insert snippets
This allows you to quickly show Typinator snippets in a head-up display and insert them with a click. Clicking an item in the table inserts the expansion in the current application as if you had typed the corresponding abbreviation. You can create multiple triggers for different Typinator sets.
Flexible Triggers and Actions
Starting with version 8, the program offers a completely new and flexible way to define a wide variety of triggers, which can be combinations of modifier keystrokes and mouse clicks. These triggers can be used to perform different actions, like bringing up the app sheet for selected types of shortcuts, opening the tool settings window, or other actions.
Quickly access frequently used URLs
In Key Cue 8 and newer, you can define your own favorite URL collection together with your preferred triggers, and you are ready to use the app for quickly showing a table of your URLs and invoking them with a single click. The mechanism has been designed in a flexible way to support further extensions in the future. So the URL collection is just the beginning of other actions that will be included in future versions of the tool. Stay tuned for more great enhancements that will boost the way you use your Mac.
Features and Highlights
- Get an instant overview of all menu shortcuts in any application.
- Flexible triggers and actions
- Quickly access frequently used URLs
- Themes for customizing the appearance of the shortcut table
- Search for commands and shortcuts
- User-definable custom shortcut descriptions reveal hidden keyboard shortcuts.
- Omit known shortcuts to keep the table small.
- Accessible via menu bar icon.
- Clickable shortcuts let you execute any shortcut instantly by clicking it.
- System-wide hotkeys made visible.
- Legend for keyboard symbols.
- Instant access to the app settings and the search feature by means of extra keyboard shortcuts.
- Configurable settings for activation.
- Display and insert Typinator snippets.
- Integration with PopChar X lets you display and insert special characters.
- Show Keyboard Maestro, QuicKeys, and iKey shortcuts.
- Several options for adapting the behavior and appearance of Key Cue to your liking.
Note: Occasionally displays a registration reminder instead of the shortcut table.