Wondershare DVD Creator 5.1.1 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Features and Highlights
Create DVDs With Any Video
Burn videos in 150 formats to DVD/DVD folder/Blu-ray DVD folder/ISO/Blu-ray disc, like MP4 to DVD, MKV to DVD, AVI to DVD, and more. Support all popular disc types: DVD-9 and DVD-5; DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM; BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-50, BD-100.
One Click to Burn DVD Easily
Burn DVDs with one click, completely easy for everyone. Directly burn multiple videos of different formats to a DVD at one time. Create a DVD project file allowing you to quickly resume editing anytime.
Edit DVD Video With Built-in Video Editor
- Trim: Trim unwanted part of your home movies.
- Crop: Crop video to the proper size to fit your screen or remove the blank edge.
- Enhance: Adjust video brightness/contrast/saturation, and apply special effects for a better visual experience.
- Watermark: Add image/text watermark to video for copyright protection.
- Subtitle: Add subtitles to your DVD movies, including .srt, .ass and .ssa extensions.
Customize Your DVD Menu Flexibly
The DVD burner offers over 100 free static and dynamic DVD templates in different themes and customizes background image/music,title thumbnail, etc. Besides, this DVD burning software supports creating chapters both manually and automatically.
Smart Slideshow Maker to Create Photo
Slideshow with Music! Adjust transition settings, add background music or text, set photo duration to personalize your photo slideshow. Add, delete, rotate, and arrange as many photos as you need, and adjust photo order. Burn your favorite photos and videos into one DVD. Download Wondershare DVDCreator for macOS today!
Burn Data Disc from Video/Music/Image Files
Burn different files to Data Disc, including images, music files, and videos. Burn Data Disc with super fast speed and high success rate. Copy original files to Data Disc without any quality loss.
How to use DVD Creator:
- New: Create a new DVD or Blu-ray project.
- Open: Open history project file.
- Save/Save as: Save edited video or image files to project files.
- Add Files: Add pictures or videos for DVD or Blu-ray burning.
- Add from phone: Add videos and images from phone or camera directly.
- Open Recent: Open recent project files.
- Exit: Close the program.
Note: Watermarks the exported DVD in demo version.
Also Available: Download Wondershare DVD Creator for Windows