Adobe Creative Cloud 126.96.36.1997 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User RatingClick to vote
Author / Product
While all of these apps can be purchased individually, Adobe has also offered subscription-based access that is managed from inside the streamlined and easy to use application. The core functionality of this app is to better organize and manage various Adobe CC apps and provide users with a quick way to access them on their home or work Mac.
Installation and Use
Adobe Creative Cloud is an incredibly lightweight application that was built from the ground up to only serve as the launcher for other Adobe CC applications. Because of that, it comes in a sub-Megabyte installation that will be set up on your Mac in mere seconds. To install it all you need to do is to follow on-screen instructions and input your Adobe profile login credentials to which your purchased apps and subscriptions will be tied to. If you don’t have a profile, you can create one immediately here.
Once up and running, the cloud application will load its single window that is separated into several key areas. On the top, you have access to the settings dropdown menu, a tabbed area with the listing of your currently active apps, available assets, a community portal, and on the bottom, the listing of all available Adobe CC applications that you have not yet gained access to. This listing can be filtered depending on the type of app (All, Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, Video, Mobile, and Web design), as well as app versions.
Preferences window holds configuration areas for user account management, app launching, notifications, as well as a wide range of settings for Apps, local file management, download management, fonts, and more.
In the preferences window, you can also set up your connection to Behance, an Adobe-owned online platform that aims to showcase and enable easy discovery of creative works.
Features and Highlights
- A single management utility for easy discovery and download of Adobe CC apps.
- Gain instant access to acclaimed creation tools for graphics designers, web developers, video editors, photographers, and others.
- Discover design assets from within the app.
- Deep integration with Adobe Stock, enabling users to quickly discover and import stock images created all over the world.
- Sync and Share files both between your own Mac and with your colleagues.
- Full support for adding new fonts from Typekit.
- Overview your interactions with Creative Cloud directly from inside the Activity Stream tab.
- Integrate your work with the online platform Behance.
- Incredibly lightweight and fast management utility.
- Available on all modern versions of macOS
Adobe Creative Cloud 188.8.131.527 Screenshots
The images below have been resized. Click on them to view the screenshots in full size.
- OperaOpera 107.0 Build 5045.36
- PhotoshopAdobe Photoshop CC 2024 25.5
- PrivadoVPNPrivadoVPN 3.8.11
- ReiBootTenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac 9.4.3
- Adobe AcrobatAdobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20555
- Trade IdeasTrade Ideas - AI Stock Trading Signals
- ParallelsParallels Desktop 19.2.1
- TradingViewTradingView - Track All Markets
- CleanMyMacCleanMyMac X 4.15.0
- 4DDiG4DDiG Mac Data Recovery 3.4.2