Rhino 7.2 LATEST
macOS 10.14 Mojave or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Rhino for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
The Rhino for macOS development process started with the overriding goal to remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible, in addition to making thousands of large and small improvements. That meant making Rhino 3D faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams. Design realization requires high‑quality 3D models in every phase of design, presentation, analysis, and fabrication. Rhinoceros for Mac includes new tools and enhancements to help ensure that the 3D models used throughout your process are of the highest possible quality. The software has a great number of tools for 3D modeling!
Features include extremely fast 3D graphics, unlimited viewports, shaded, working views, perspective working views, named views, floating views, full-screen display, 3D stereo view modes, draw order support, two‑point perspective, clipping planes, and one-to-one scale to view models at full size. As you may know, the Rhino for Mac development project started nearly 20 years ago to provide marine designers with tools for building computer models that could be used to drive the digitally controlled fabrication equipment used in shipyards.
Features and Highlights
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
- Points: points, point clouds, point grid, extract from objects, mark (intersection, divide, draftangle, ends, closest, foci)
- Curves: line, polyline, polyline on mesh, free-form curve, circle, arc, ellipse, rectangle, polygon, helix, spiral, conic, TrueType text, point interpolation, control points (vertices), sketch.
- Curves from other objects: through points, through polyline, extend, continue curve, fillet, chamfer, offset, blend, arc blend, from 2 views, tween, cross-section profiles, intersection, contour on NURBS surface or mesh, a section on NURBS surface or mesh, border, silhouette, extract isoparm, extract curvature graph, projection, pullback, sketch, wireframe, detach trim, 2D drawings with dimensions and text, flatten developable surfaces.
- Surfaces: from 3 or 4 points, from 3 or 4 curves, from planar curves, from a network of curves, rectangle, deformable plane, extrude, ribbon, rule, loft with tangency matching, developable, sweep along a path with edge matching, sweep along two rail curves with edge continuity, revolve, rail revolve, tween, blend, patch, drape, point grid, heightfield, fillet, chamfer, offset, plane through points, TrueType text, Unicode (double-byte) text.
- Solids: box, sphere, cylinder, tube, pipe, cone, truncated cone, pyramid, truncated pyramid, ellipsoid, torus, extrude planar curve, extrude surface, cap planar holes, join surfaces, region, nonmanifold merge, TrueType text, Unicode (double-byte) text.
- Meshes: from NURBS surfaces, from closed polyline, mesh face, plane, box, cylinder, cone, and sphere.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Rhino for Windows