Unlimited access to NTFS volumes in OS X El Capitan!
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 188.8.131.5224
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 184.108.40.206919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About Paragon NTFS for Mac
Paragon NTFS for Mac driver is based on unique Paragon Technology - Universal File System Driver (UFSD). UFSD was specially developed by Paragon Software to provide full access (read/write, format, etc.) to volumes of the popular file systems (NTFS, FAT, Ext2/3FS etc.) under various platforms (DOS, Windows, Linux and Mac) when these file systems are not supported. Here you can find the release history for the technology. When working with media files or documents in Mac, you need access to the high performance of your system regardless if the files are located on the Mac's HFS+ formatted volume, or in Window's NT File System. Paragon NTFS for macOS is the NTFS driver that provides full read/write access to NTFS with the same high speed... Read More »
- Packet TracerCisco Packet Tracer 7.3.0
- GNS3GNS3 2.2.16
- NTFS for MaciBoysoft NTFS 1.8
- KeepVid ProKeepVid Pro 6.1.0
- uTorrentuTorrent 1.8.7 Build 45548
- ForkLiftForkLift 3.4.2
- RenamerRenamer 5.3.2
- CouchPotatoCouchPotato 3.01
- ReflectorReflector 3.2.1
- Network RadarNetwork Radar 2.10
- LogMeIn ProLogMeIn Pro 220.127.116.1127
- WinBoxWinbox 3.18
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 59 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware