Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.34.0 LATEST
macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Nikon Camera Control Pro for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Advanced functions of the new Nikon D3 and D300 such as Viewer for preview and selection of images prior to transfer to a computer, Liveview function, and Picture Control System are supported. Nikon Camera Control Pro for macOS also supports workflows of Nikon’s exclusive photofinishing software Capture NX (optional) and browser and viewer software ViewNX.
Most settings of Nikon digital SLRs, that are connected via USB cables, such as exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture can be controlled remotely from a computer. Wired or wireless LAN is also available when using a wireless transmitter. In addition to a direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer, all procedures from shooting to saving images are smoothly processed. Enhanced viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored in a computer.
Compatible with the new functions of the Nikon D3/D300
- Images in a camera buffer can be confirmed with a thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transferring, enabling the deletion of unnecessary images. This remarkably increases efficiency.
- Supporting the Liveview mode (Hand-held mode and Tripod mode) of the D3 and D300, it permits adjustment of the focus point and shutter release while confirming the image on a computer. In Tripod mode, focal-plane contrast AF on a desired point within a specific area is possible.
- It also supports the Picture Control System of the cameras. Picture Control parameters can be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) can be created and registered
- 51-point AF can be controlled and displayed.
- Fine-tuning of the new white balance is available.
Integration with other Nikon software
- Support for ViewNX browser and viewer software
- Support for Capture NX photo-finishing software
Features and Highlights
- Remote control of most Nikon digital SLR settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed, and aperture, from a computer.
- Operation by wired and wireless LAN when using a wireless transmitter.
- The direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer and workflow management of all procedures from shooting to saving images.
- Enhanced Viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored on a computer.
- Images on a camera buffer can be confirmed or deleted with a thumbnail or preview display on a computer prior to transfer.
- Supports It also supports workflows from Nikon's exclusive photofinishing and browser software.
- Modes (Hand-held and Tripod) where the camera sensor is used to provide a real-time preview through the objective lens. LiveView support enables simultaneous adjustment of the focus point and/or shutter release, and confirmation of the image on a computer screen. In Tripod mode, remote selection of the desired autofocus point is possible.
- Supports the Picture Control system which allows image parameters to be selected and adjusted on a computer, and custom curves (tone compensation data) to be created and saved back to the camera.
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Nikon Camera Control Pro for Windows