Maplesoft Maple 2020.2 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Maplesoft Maple for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Maple for macOS combines the elements of the most powerful math engine available today in a commercial product with a streamlined interface that promotes easy exploration of mathematical concepts, analysis of math theories, visualization of tasks of all complexities, and your sure way of finding solutions to even most difficult mathematical problems.
Today, Maplesoft Maple is used in Fortune 500 companies as one of their core tools for quick and accurate problem solving and in-depth analysis of new mathematical expressions. Its intuitive interface is also fully suitable for the education environment, where teachers can quickly introduce, showcase and provide unique teaching experience to their students. Newcomers can take quick advantage of the ready-made components for easy integration of underlying algorithms and routines, while advanced users can expand capabilities of the app with their own modules and custom algorithms written in a multi-paradigm programming language that can handle all aspects of Maple, including (but not limited to) complex numbers, interval arithmetic, differential algebra, matrix manipulation, statistics models, probability and combinatoric functions, number theory tools, symbolic tensor functions, parallel programming and more.
Originally presented to the public in distant 1982, this famous math software has gone through more than 50 major iterations. Its latest version can be purchased under several available licenses (Academic, Professional, Student, and Individual), but it can be also be tested for FREE with a 15-day TRIAL.
Features and Highlights
- Comprehensive suite for analyzing, exploring, visualizing and solving complex math, engineering and computation problems.
- Support for combined numeric and symbolic computations.
- Advanced analysis tools for all types of mathematical equations.
- Support for mathematics and traditional mathematical notation, custom interfaces, and multi-paradigm programming language.
- Built-in components for easy integration of underlying algorithms and routines.
- The perfect tool for students, educators, and researchers.
- Used extensively in Fortune 500 companies located all around the world.
- Modest Mac system requirements.
- Accessible under multiple premium licenses.
- Available for FREE via a 15-day trial.
Also Available: Download Maple for Windows