Lyn 2.0.11 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Lyn for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Featuring an extremely versatile and aesthetically pleasing interface, Lyn delivers an easy to use geotagging technology, image editing and a complete solution for sharing your photographs.
Lyn for macOS natively supports all popular image formats like JPEG, TIFF, JPEG 2000, PNG, TGA, RAW, HDR, OpenEXR, PPM, animated GIF and any other image format supported by macOS. It also integrates a movie player to watch camera recordings.
The new editing inspector gives you everything to turn your shots into great photos. Adjust exposure, color temperature, brightness, contrast or reveal image details with highlight and shadow. You can experiment and convert your color photos to black and white, try a classic sepia tone or add a vignette border.
Features and Highlights
- Browser - Four predefined views with user configurable presets
- Non-destructive editing - Changes are recorded in special attributes until save
- Sharing - Share your images on Facebook, Flickr, Dropbox, SmugMug, 500px and Picasa Web Albums
- Compatibility - Explore Aperture, iPhoto and Lightroom libraries
- FullScreen - Browse, view, compare images, or start a slideshow with music in a full immersion environment
- Metadata - Inspector with extensive information and IPTC fields' editing
- Maps - Geotag your photographs and edit locations with a simple drag and drop
- Color Correction - Display images with correct profile and soft-proofing function
- Editing - Dedicated inspector for color editing: histogram, exposure, b&w, sepia, vignette, and more!
- Video - Integrated QuickTime movie player!
- Smart Folders - Create your personalized search folders!
Note: 15 days trial version. Requires 64-bit processor.