LinkOptimizer 5.4.23 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
LinkOptimizer for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
The app will automatically reduce the image resolution, scale and crop the images in Photoshop according to their dimensions in the InDesign document and the target resolution specified, and reimport them to InDesign at 100%. Automatically convert linked images into desired file formats (JPEG > TIFF, PNG > PSD, etc.) with various conversion settings.
With LinkOptimizer, your files are always safe: you can either backup original images or work with their copies. You can also optimize links for external use, such as web design, without relinking them back to InDesign at all. Link Optimizer dramatically improves workflows of prepress providers, printers, ad agencies and publishing houses! Easily repurpose jobs for various targets: print, web, mobile devices.
Automatically perform image adjustments:
- Convert colors to CMYK, RGB and Grayscale
- Assign ICC profile
- Apply sharpening filters
- Merge and delete layers, flatten image
Features and Highlights
- Optimize image copies and leave originals untouched.
- Optimize images in non-rectangular containers.
- Convert image colors to CMYK, RGB or Grayscale.
- Apply sharpening filters.
- More flexible and informative links table: sortable columns, image format info, ability to select multiple lines.
Note: 15 days trial version.