iMazing HEIC Converter 1.0.10 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
iMazing HEIC Converter for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
iMazing HEIC Converter for macOS provides service of local image conversion, saving you from the hassle of uploading your images (saving your time, bandwidth and the need to handle online web apps), enabling you to setup conversion batches that are as large or often used as you need.
Installation and Use
This app comes inside a small installation package that can be easily operated by users of all knowledge levels. Essentially all you need to do is to confirm all the procedures the installer requires, and then simply fire up the app that was transferred on your local storage.
The app focuses on no-nonsense user interface, featuring only file list area, a toggle for the target file format (JPEG or PNG) and a single “Convert” button in a lower-right corner of the window. Files can be added to the processing batch by simply dragging and dropping files or entire HEIC image folders into the app window. The conversion process is fast and reliable, retaining with all images their EXIF metadata and color profiles. Before every conversion is started, the app will ask you for the target directory where newly created images will be saved. Old HEIC image files are not deleted or modified in any way. Download HEIC to JPG program for Mac now!
Features and Highlights
- Convert HEIC files to JPG or PNG – The most reliable way of converting your iPhone photos to more user-friendly file formats on both PC and Mac
- Lightweight and fast conversion – Built from the ground up to convert your images with incredible speed.
- Drag & Drop .heic files or folders – Add as many images as you want with few mouse moves.
- Simple interface for everyone – Add images and click Convert. Nothing more.
- Preserve EXIF metadata
- Support for color profiles, including wide-gamut
- Available on macOS and Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Also Available: Download iMazing HEIC Converter for Windows