ideaMaker 4.3.1 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
ideaMaker by Raise3D for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
ideaMaker for macOS is all about options and saving those options to use later. It allows you to create specific settings for different printers, filaments, and models- then quickly and easily store them for later use. These profiles can also be exported and imported from other team members, allowing the community to share best practices with each other in a way that streamlines workflow.
Easily create precise support structures automatically or create 3D masterpieces using a completely customizable support system. Change the thickness of the supports as well as add or remove them manually — With the 3d slicer app, you can be sure your prints have minimal scarring and look they're very best.
It can be set to automatically raise or lower the layer height depending on the level of detail required for the current area being printed, further improving quality and reducing print time.
It allows simplified use of 3rd party filaments with customized profiles categorized by brand and material that can be downloaded and saved from the OFP directory. With ideaMaker by Raise3D for Mac, tested and certified materials from the OFP come with preset profiles that have already done the work for you to determine temperature, flow rate, and speed, so you get consistent, quality prints every time.
Features and Highlights
- Natively-compiled, multi-threaded, 64-bit, high-efficiency slicing engine for even faster-slicing speeds
- Automate the separation of parts in assemblies
- Comprehensive repair features for repairing poor-quality models
- Custom supports/ Generate automatic support structures
- Adaptive layer height, modifiers, sequential printing
- Sequential printing-get better-looking prints-faster
- Manage multiple printing profiles to easily switch between different print settings
- View cross-sections of models
- Auto-layout for multiple files in one print job
- User-friendly interface, within 2 clicks to make a print
- Compatible with most FFF 3D printers
- Remote monitoring and print job management
- Input 3MF/OBJ/STL, output GCODE
- Multi-Language interface: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Korea, and Chinese, etc.
Also Available: Download ideaMaker for Windows