Ultimaker Cura 5.4.0 LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
At the heart of Cura is its powerful, open-source slicing engine, built through years of expert in-house development and user contributions. If you own a 3D printer, software matters. Get the most from your printer with software designed to suit your workflow. Manufacturing doesn’t need to be complicated.
Trusted by millions of users across 14 languages, Cura for macOS slices your model and integrates with any workflow through Marketplace plugins. Then scale production and digital distribution with Ultimaker Cloud.
Ultimaker offers the widest material choice on the market. Through Material Alliance, choose the perfect filament for your application – from advanced polymers to carbon fiber composites.
Features and Highlights
- Intent profiles print specific applications at the click of a button
- Recommended profiles tested for thousands of hours ensure reliable results
- ‘Custom mode’ gives over 400 settings for granular control
- Regular updates constantly improve features and printing experience
- Seamless integration with all Ultimaker products
- CAD plugin integration with SolidWorks, Siemens NX, Autodesk Inventor, and more
- Compatible file types: STL, OBJ, X3D, 3MF, BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG
- Prepare your 3D model for print in minutes with recommended settings
- Simply choose speed and quality settings, and you can start printing
- Ultimaker Cura is a free and open-source software
- Download material profiles from leading brands for your application
- Avoid manual setup when using third-party materials
- Download useful plugins to customize the print preparation experience, star-rated by community
Also Available: Download Cura for Windows