Gnuplot 5.2.8 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.11 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Gnuplot for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
It supports many different types of output
Interactive screen display:
cross-platform (Qt, wxWidgets, x11) or system-specific (MS Windows, OS/2)
Direct output to file:
postscript (including eps), pdf, png, gif, jpeg, LaTeX, metafont, emf, svg...
Mouseable web display formats:
What does Gnuplot for macOS offer?
- Two-dimensional functions and data plots combining many different elements such as points, lines, error bars, filled shapes, labels, arrows, ...
- Polar axes, log-scaled axes, general nonlinear axis mapping, parametric coordinates
- Data representations such as heat maps, beeswarm plots, violin plots, histograms, ...
- Three-dimensional plots of data points, lines, and surfaces in many different styles (contour plot, mesh)
- Algebraic computation using integer, floating point, or complex arithmetic
- Data-driven model fitting using Marquardt-Levenberg minimization
- Support for a large number of operating systems, graphics file formats and output devices
- Extensive on-line help
- TEX-like text formatting for labels, titles, axes, data points
- Interactive command line editing and history
The current development version will generally include features that are not yet part of the most recent stable release of gnu plot. As of April 2019 the 5.3 development version notably supports
- 64-bit integer arithmetic
- 3D voxel grids
- 3D plot styles isosurface, circles, boxes
- set walls command to show xy xz and yz planes in 3D plots
- unicode escape sequences \U+hhhh
- order N Bessel functions of the 1st and 2nd kind
- modified Bessel functions
- multiple textbox styles
Also Available: Download Gnuplot for Windows