DAZ Studio 4.15 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
DAZ Studio for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork. Inheriting the best of version 4, DAZ Studio introduces a new look and feel focused on ease-of-use. There are new video tutorials included within the application to help users get up to speed quickly, along with many technological innovations to improve the creation experience. While compatible with past versions of 3D models and add-ons, DAZStudio enables the next generation of figures from DAZ 3D, the GenesisTM series. The Genesis series facilitates a whole new paradigm of figure creation, customization, and sharing.
The Genesis figure platforms is more than just a figure or a character. It is a true character engine that allows you to choose characters that appeal to you, modify and enhance them to meet your needs, or even mix and blend them with other characters to create your own, unique vision. All of this while providing a huge library of content that will adjust to fit your characters and a global network of thousands of top artists constantly creating even more.
Features and Highlights
- 3D Morphing, posing, animation & rendering
- GPU accelerated real-time rendering, photo-realistic results
- Become a proficient 3D artist with in app interactive tutorials
- Own what you make, royalty free
- Learn lighting, textures, industry standard rigging
- Choose from your EXISTING LIBRARY of products
- Models are OPTIMIZED by the plugin to ensure 3D printability of normally non-printable things
- Models are HAND PAINTED with amazing attention to detail
- Transfers Daz figures or props to Maya with 2 clicks!
- Contains Auto-HumanIK controls for easy posing/animating with the power of Maya!
- Auto converts to vray and arnold render engines, with many other optimizations and fixes made in the background automatically.
- Export formats include: Autodesk FBX, COLLADA, OBJ, BVH and Universal 3D.
Note: NVIDIA Iray Render Engine: 64-bit only. NVIDIA video card with 4GB+ VRAM recommended. CUDA Compute Capability 2.0 or greater required. Requires Registration to get Daz Studio.
Also Available: Download DAZ Studio for Windows