Autodesk AutoCAD 2021 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Autodesk AutoCAD for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Features and Highlights
Drawing history - NEW!
Compare past and present versions of a drawing and see the evolution of your work.
DWG compare - NEW!
Compare and document the differences between 2 versions of a drawing or Xref.
Boost detailing work with tools that create appropriate measurements based on your drawing context.
Innovative 3D design
Design and visualize virtually any concept with 3D free-form tools.
Configure your AutoCAD for macOS settings, extend the software, and build custom workflows.
Import the geometry from a PDF file into your drawing as an Auto CAD object.
Share design views
Collaborate with stakeholders by publishing your drawing views to the cloud.
Smart centerlines and center marks
Use powerful new tools to create and edit them quickly and more intuitively.
Recommended System Requirements
- macOS: Catalina v10.15, Mojave v10.14, High Sierra v10.13
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or higher / 64-bit Intel CPU
- Memory: 8GB or higher
- Disk Space: 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Display Resolution: 2880 x 1800 with Retina Display
- Display Card: Mac native installed graphics cards
- Pointing Device: Apple-compliant Mouse, Apple-compliant Trackpad, Microsoft-compliant mouse
- Disk Format: APFS, APFS(Encrypted), Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires a 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download Autodesk AutoCAD for Windows