Android Studio 3.3.1 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Android Studio for Mac 2019 full offline installer setup for Mac
Interface of Android Studio for Mac is very modern and interactive, enabling users to easily modify their UI by dragging and dropping components and preview windows, with full support for working in multi-monitor environments.
With perfect Android emulation on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux and fully integrated support for Google Cloud Platform, Android Studio represents the best SDE package that you can find today for making apps for Android devices.
Android Studio Features:
Intelligent code editor
At the core of Android Studio for Mac is an intelligent code editor capable of advanced code completion, refactoring, and code analysis. The powerful code editor helps you be a more productive Android app developer.
Code templates and GitHub integration
New project wizards make it easier than ever to start a new project. Start projects using template code for patterns such as navigation drawer and view pagers, and even import Google code samples from GitHub.
Multi-screen app development
Build apps for Android phones, tablets, Android Wear, Android TV, Android Auto and Google Glass. With the new Android Project View and module support in Android Studio, it's easier to manage app projects and resources.
Virtual devices for all shapes and sizes
Android Studio comes pre-configured with an optimized emulator image. The updated and streamlined Virtual Device Manager provides pre-defined device profiles for common Android devices.
Android builds evolved, with Gradle
Create multiple APKs for your Android app with different features using the same project. Manage app dependencies with Maven. Build APKs from Android Studio or the command line.
More about Android Studio for Mac:
- Built on IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition, the popular Java IDE by JetBrains.
- Flexible Gradle-based build system.
- Build variants and multiple APK generation.
- Expanded template support for Google Services and various device types.
- Rich layout editor with support for theme editing.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility, and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine.