Abyss Web Server 2.16.4 LATEST
macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Abyss Web Server for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
It also features an automatic antihacking system as well as a multilingual remote web management interface that makes its configuration as easy as browsing a website.
An intuitive web management interface called the console makes the webserver configuration as easy as browsing a website. No need to edit configuration files, the console helps you set the server parameters in an effortless manner and can be accessed from a local or a remote computer. It is available in many languages such as English, French, Arabic, Chinese, and Spanish.
Abyss Web Server for macOS is based on the APX architecture. APX, which stands for Anti-crash Protection eXtension, was created, here at Aprelium, to make the server crash-proof. If it happens that the software causes a critical error and crashes (which is by the way very improbable), a report will be generated if possible and the server is automatically restarted. The downtime in such a case won't exceed 1 second!
Security is the #1 priority in Abyss Web Server. In addition to its advanced URL decoding engine which rejects malicious and suspicious requests, it features an efficient anti-hacking system that detects at an early stage hacking attempts or denial of service attacks and bans dynamically their originating IP addresses. It is also equipped with an anti-leeching system to automatically prevent other websites from directly linking to your images or files.
Abyss Web Server for Mac supports the standard SSI directives to help you create dynamic HTML pages with the least effort and without requiring the use of a scripting language.
Features and Highlights
- Native support for 64-bit platforms
- Virtual hosting (support for many hosts on a single computer)
- Secure SSL/TLS connections (HTTPS), Dual hosts (HTTP+HTTPS), SNI support (Server Name Indication - allows virtual hosting of several HTTPS sites on a single IP address), and a comprehensible SSL/TLS certificates management interface
- Automated request, installation, and renewal of free certificates from ACME-compliant certification authorities such as Let's Encrypt®.
- On-the-fly HTTP compression
- Native ASP.NET support
- Support for PHP, Perl, Python, "Classic" ASP, and almost any Web scripting language including the ability to run database (MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc...) backed Web applications
- Reverse-proxying Web application engines such as Tomcat, Jetty, node.js, and ASP.NET Core (Kestrel)
- Reverse-proxying WebSocket servers
- Support for the Ruby on Rails framework
- CGI, FastCGI, and ISAPI extensions support
- Custom directory listings
- URL Rewriting engine
- Reverse proxy support with HTTP/1.1 compatibility and connection pooling
- Multilingual remote web configuration interface (console)
- Unicode and IDN (International Domain Names) support
- Automatic anti-hacking system and an anti-leeching system to control cross-site linking
- Server-wide, per file, and per-directory bandwidth control
- Log rotation and custom logging formats
- X-Sendfile support and restricted/token-based downloads
- IPv6 support
Also Available: Download Abyss Web Server for Windows