VSPlayer 22.214.171.124 LATEST
macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
VSPlayer for macOS provides two ways for adding the local video files, including adding files of the selected folder and adding files directly. And you can also open a live view of a device via URL mode. After adding the video files, you can view the thumbnails of the video on the playlist.
You can take pictures of the playing video and save them to a local Mac. There are two ways available for capturing pictures, including Capture and Continuous Capture.
Features and Highlights
- Support clipping multiple video files.
- Play the PanuVo camera’s video file in the original mode or PTZ mode.
- Convert the encrypted video files.
- RTMP protocol for media streaming.
- View the live video of a device via HLS protocol.
- Display picture, temperature, and fire source information on the display window.
- Support hardware decoding for live view.
- Convert the video files from H.265 format to other formats.
- The VCA information does not display when starting playing the video by default.
- Support fisheye expansion for playing video files of the fisheye camera.
- Support setting the location modes including by timestamp and by frame in basic settings.
- Support media streaming to share the local video file, live view of a device, and desktop to others in the same LAN.
- Filter the files by file name or accurate time, and locate the video by accurate time.
- New UI for video clipping and file format converting.
- The user manual is packaged into the software.
- Optimize the digital zoom, audio control, and repeat A-B segment function.
- Support playing the video files of the various kinds of devices, such as DVR, encoder, decoder, compression card, network camera, network speed dome, etc.
- Support multiple video file formats, including Hikvision H.264, standard H.264, and standard MPEG4.
- Support 1, 4, 9, 16-window division.
- Multiple languages GUI are provided.
- Capture pictures and continuous capture during playing.
- Get the file information.
- Support file clipping, file merging, and file converting.
- Support watermark.
- Digital zoom.
- Accurately position the playback point by frame or time.
- Synchronous playback.
- Reverse playback.
- Display the VCA information on the video.
- Support playing the encrypted files.
- Repeat between the configured two points.
- Live view via URL mode with RTSP.
- Support motion flow to provide fluent video.
Note: VSPlayer for Mac supports macOS 10.10 and above version.
Also Available: Download VSPlayer for Windows