Vectoraster 7.3.6 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.11 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Vectoraster for Mac 2019 full offline installer setup for Mac
The raster patterns and point shapes can be changed and varied across the pattern to produce many different styles. The resulting raster is always shown, updating in real time as you change parameters. The result can then easily be exported as vectors to EPS or PDF files, as images to JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or simply copied and pasted into most graphics software. Vectoraster is Amazing tool!
- Many different point shape types, including circles, polygons, font characters and imported custom vector shapes or images.
- Detailed control of how you want point shape, transformation and color to vary over the raster.
- Base how the raster points vary on source images, gradients you define live in Vectoraster, or a combination.
- Advanced line raster mode with lines of varying width instead of points.
- Many different raster patterns with detailed control of how the points are placed.
- Easily rotate and offset the raster pattern, and add multiple distrotions like waves and twists.
- Copy raster output and paste it straight into most vector graphics software.
- File export to EPS and PDF for vector output, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF for bitmap.
- Export point data (location and size) to a CSV file for further CAD or other processing.
New in Vectoraster 7:
- Parametric gradient sources. In addition to using imported images as sources for your raster you can now define linear and radial gradients you can adjust in Vectoraster.
- More dynamic properties. Greatly increased the possibilities to have different point aspects, like shape, size and color, vary across the raster.
- New interface. Redesigned to be more consistent, efficient and responsive.
- Improved stroke and fill properties. Improved separate settings for point fill and stroke parameters that can be used individually or together.
- Flexible raster distortions. You can now combine multiple distortions to your raster pattern (like waves, twists or randomizations), each with improved individual control over position and scale.
Note: In demo version, raster points will be missing at random in all exported rasters.