Twixtor 7.3.1 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Twixtor for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
There are also add-ons available for these programs which can enhance their functionality even more. Twixtor for Mac is one of those add-ons. Actually, it is a dedicated plugin which is 100% compatible with several software programs like these.
You can use the addon to apply various video effects, such as acceleration and slow-motion. You just need to create the configuration for it.
Twixtor for macOS is more accurate than other comparable plugins. This gives it the ability to track objects at greater distances. If the current frame has intersecting objects, fewer artifacts are shown too.
Because the plugin has so much accuracy, there is less stretching or tearing of the objects as they’re moved away.
You can depend on the quality of your graphics files to be preserved when they’re edited with this plugin. It doesn’t matter if you’re applying acceleration or slow-motion effects to them.
Like anything that’s good, there is a price attached. The plugin does require you to buy a license in order to keep using all its options and features. Some of the most popular software solutions that you can use this plugin with include Sony Movie Studio, Sony Vegas Pro, Softimage, Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects.
Features and Highlights
- Warping and interpolation of frames to "time warp" input footage.
- Smart processing of interlaced material
- Stretching of a sequence using a single scaling parameter.
- Keyframable retiming for complete control on a frame by frame basis.
- Frame rate conversions made easy (Important Note: frame rate conversions are supported only from within After Effects and Combustion ).
- 8 and 16 bits per channel processing. Unclamped floating point image support in After Effects 7.0 or later
- Option to automatically enhance dark imagery or imagery with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more well-behaved upon retiming.
- Contains an option to add or remove motion motion blur, as appropriate.
- Support for marking material so that Twixtor does not motion-interpolate across a cut.
- After Effects only: ability to remap audio and video using AE's time remapping tools but using Twixtor "under the hood".
Note: The demo version watermarks the images.
Also Available: Download Twixtor for Windows