macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
RStudio for macOS is available in open source and commercial editions and runs on the desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux) or in a browser connected to RStudio Server or RStudio Server Pro (Debian/Ubuntu, RedHat/CentOS, and SUSE Linux).
RStudio is the premier integrated development environment for R. It is available in open source and commercial editions on the desktop (Windows, Mac, and Linux) and from a web browser to a Linux server running RStudio Server or RStudio Server Pro.
Features and Highlights
- Syntax highlighting, code completion, and smart indentation
- Execute R code directly from the source editor
- Quickly jump to function definitions
- Integrated R help and documentation
- Easily manage multiple working directories using projects
- Workspace browser and data viewer
- Interactive debugger to diagnose and fix errors quickly
- Extensive package development tools
- Authoring with Sweave and R Markdown
Also Available: Download RStudio for Windows