Simple, Easy and Free Mouse Automation Program for Mac
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 184.108.40.20624
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 220.127.116.11919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About Mac Auto Clicker
Mac Auto Clicker is a powerful yet easy-to-use tool with many more features that can free your hands and save your time. The Auto Clicker is a Mouse Automation Software which can be used to Click at existing Mouse Cursor Location any number of times. Click the button to download the Mac App file from FileHorse that contains Auto Clicker for Mac.It provides multiple ways to Start and Stop the Auto Clicking of Mouse Cursor. Depending on your convenience and usage you can use any of the available options to Start and Stop the Clicking of this Auto Clicker Free Tool for your macOS.System Support Tiger (Mac Version 10.4) Leopard (Mac Version 10.5) Snow Leopard (Mac Version 10.6) Lion (Mac Version 10.7) Mountain Lion (Mac Version 10.8) Ma... Read More »
- MyCleanMacMyCleanMac 1.2
- MacCleanseMacCleanse 9.0.2
- UNetbootinUNetbootin 7.00
- CampTuneParagon CampTune 10.16.163
- SMART UtilitySMART Utility 3.2.6
- iBoysoftiBoysoft Data Recovery 3.6
- EspionageEspionage 3.7.1
- WhatSizeWhatSize 7.6.2
- DaisyDiskDaisyDisk 4.12.1
- F-Secure KEYF-Secure KEY 4.9.189
- Disk DrillDisk Drill 4.0.130
- JihosoftJihosoft Photo Recovery 8.3.1
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 64 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware