Mac Auto Clicker 1.1 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Mac Auto Clicker 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
It provides multiple ways to Start and Stop the Auto Clicking of Mouse Cursor. Depending on your convenience and usage you can use any of the available options to Start and Stop the Clicking of this Auto Clicker Free Tool for your macOS.
- Tiger (Mac Version 10.4)
- Leopard (Mac Version 10.5)
- Snow Leopard (Mac Version 10.6)
- Lion (Mac Version 10.7)
- Mountain Lion (Mac Version 10.8)
- Mavericks (OS X 10.9)
- Yosemite (OS X 10.10)
How it works
- Delay Start – Delay the start a number of seconds after the hotkey is pressed
- Single Click – Mac auto clicker app will execute click after click
- Double Click – Auto clicker for Macintosh will execute a double click session every time
- Custom Number of Clicks – The user can set a number of clicks to repeat as a group with a delay between the group of clicks
- Clicking Speed – Auto clicker tool has the ability to set the time interval between clicks from Very Slow to Very fast, or the user can set a custom value in milliseconds or seconds for the clicking speed
- Delay Between Group of Clicks – The user can set the delay between the custom group of clicks
- Stop After a Given Time – It will automatically stop clicking after a given number of seconds.
- Support set interval before click.
- Support set interval between clicks.
- Support automate stop after clickers.
- Support automate stop after time.
- Support left click, right click and double click
- Support click count times.
Note: To make Mac Auto Clicker to work on macOS X 10.15 Catalina or later please CLICK this video and follow the instructions. These is unnofficial fix so we are not responsible if something goes wrong.