Alerts you about outgoing network connections for your Mac
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- CleanMyMac CleanMyMac X 4.7.1
- Malwarebytes Malwarebytes 220.127.116.1124
- Brave Brave Browser 1.17.73
- Photoshop Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 22.0.1
- Luminar Luminar Photo Editor 4.4.0
- ProtonVPN ProtonVPN 1.8.1
- Parallels Parallels Desktop 18.104.22.168919
- MacKeeper MacKeeper 4.9.2
- SHAREit SHAREit 0.9.0
- Total AV Total AV 2020
- VIPRE VIPRE Advanced Security for Mac 1...
- After Effects Adobe After Effects CC 2020 17.5....
About Little Snitch for Mac
A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch for Mac runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.Features and HighlightsSilent Mode – Decide LaterThere are times where you don’t want to get interrupted by any network related notificat... Read More »
- SecureCRTSecureCRT 8.7.3
- ClipGrabClipGrab for Mac 3.8.11
- AirServerAirServer 7.2.6
- CommanderCommander One 2.5.2
- Microsoft LyncMicrosoft Lync 14.4.3
- QuickSupportTeamViewer QuickSupport 15.12.4
- ForkLiftForkLift 3.4.2
- FileZillaFileZilla 3.51.0
- TotalFinderTotalFinder 1.13.8
- SynergySynergy 1.8.8
- WiresharkWireShark 2.0.10 (32-bit)
- TeamViewerTeamViewer 15.12.4
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 60 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware