What's new in this version:
- Bug fix to allow remote’s to work in a shared manner on latest OS X releases.
- Bug fix to allow selection of a script file on a clean installation of iAlertU.
- New feature; added a server that can listen on a TCP/IP socket, allowing an incoming connection from a remote
- client, allowing that client to manipulate iAlertU, and be alerted when an alarm is triggered. See uAlertMe for more information.
- A number of potential memory leaks have been addressed. None of these would have been high frequency leaks, so it’s not expected that they would have cause any serious problems.
- The improvements to the French and Spanish localizations that were supposed to be in v0.70 have now actually been done.