iTunes for Mac
iTunes 188.8.131.52 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
The latest entertainment apps now come installed with macOS Catalina. Upgrade today to get your favorite music, movies, TV shows, and podcasts. You can join Apple Music and stream — or download and play offline — over 75 million songs, ad‑free.
Your personal music playground
iTunes for macOS is the place to enjoy and expand your love of music. It’s where you listen to the tracks, artists, and albums you already own. It’s also where you explore genres you never knew you’d love, and buy new songs to build a personal music library filled with endless listening experiences. The app Store has over 75 million songs. And it’s all just a tap away.
iTunes Radio - Hear where your music takes you
App Radio has streaming stations you’ll love from day one — like DJ-curated and genre-specific radio stations. And the tool Radio includes First Plays, so you can listen to selected full albums before buying them. Create stations that evolve based on the music you play and download. And hear them all on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, and Apple TV. For free.
The movie and TV collection you always wished for. Granted.
With over 85,000 movies and more than 300,000 TV shows to choose from, there’s always something great to watch on i Tunes for Mac. Catch up on your favorite TV episodes or hit movies you’ve been meaning to see — anytime, anywhere. Just tap to play, or even download if you’re going somewhere you won’t have Wi-Fi.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor and 2GB of RAM is required
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater; 1280x800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store, and iTunes Extras
- Apple combo drive or SuperDrive to create audio, MP3, or backup CDs; some non-Apple CD-RW recorders may also work. Songs from the Apple Music catalog cannot be burned to a CD.
- OS X version 10.10.5 or later
- 400MB of available disk space
- Apple Music, iTunes Store, and iTunes Match availability may vary by country
- Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.
Also Available: Download iTunes for Windows