What's new in this version:
- Added new scripting feature (see Script Support above).
- Bug fix to allow proper disabling of motion sensor.
- Bug fix to prevent crash if you never set a mail password and then disable email.
- Bug fix to ensure that you can unlock the Mac after closing it’s lid.
- Added a new option to disable the taking of screenshots.
- Add feature to remember the input locale of the disarm password. A user who frequently changes from one keyboard input locale to another requested this. It works by remembering the locale used to enter the arm password, and then whenever you later have to enter the password (e.g. whilst arming, or when armed), changing the input locale to the same one. It will also revert the input locale after the password has been entered, to the one in use immediately prior to password entry.
- Added feature that prevents the user changing the arm password without knowing the current one.