Grand Theft Auto: Vice City LATEST
macOS 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for Mac 2021 full offline installer setup for Mac
Upon the release, GTA Vice City for macOS received unanimous praise for the ambitious open-world design found in its predecessor, new action gameplay modes, period-accurate sounds and music, and more. The game is played from the third-person perspective, giving players the ability to traverse and fight across the large city both on foot and in vehicles. The mission structure of the game is open-ended, enabling players to either complete the main missions, activate numerous side missions, and freely-roam across the city and find their own fun.
Because of the games focus on popularizing violence, high-octane vehicular combat, large-scale firearm shootouts, interactions with various gangs and criminal organizations, it immediately generated controversy and lawsuits seeking to limit its sales. In spite of that, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City became the best selling game of 2002 and one of the best selling games on PS2 and the entire decade.
The game is centered on Tommy Vercetti (voiced by Hollywood actor Ray Liotta), a young and loyal member of Forelli Family from Liberty City, who was given the task to expand the operations to the south. At the start of the game, he arrives in Vice City and gets ambushed during the failed drug deal, leading him to seek those responsible across all four corners of the city. His mission will place him in crosshairs of numerous criminal organizations, eventually enabling him to take over operations of numerous gangs and secure control over the city.
- Large and expansive open-world that promotes exploration, incredible action, and free-form sandbox gameplay.
- Sequel to one of the most influential open-world games of all time.
- Explore fictionalized versions of 1980s Miami, including striking visuals, nostalgic music design, and period-appropriate vehicles.
- Take control over the large arsenal of firearms, and make the name for yourself as a criminal leader of the city.
- Drive a wide array of period-appropriate vehicles, including cars, trucks, and bikes.
- Main campaign with over 20 hours of content, and countless hours of side-challenges.
- Optimized for both gamepad and keyboard&mouse play.
- Optimized for usage on modern macOS
- Modest system requirements.
- Free to try under the Shareware license!
Also Available: Download Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for Windows