Epson Remote Printer Driver 9.44 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Epson Remote Printer Driver for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
By using Epson Remote Print Driver for macOS you can print files on a remote printer over the Internet from a computer connected to the network. Make sure the following points before you can use this service.
To use this service, you need to register your printer and account to Epson Connect first. If you have not registered yet, click the following link and follow the steps provided.
Enable Remote Print on the User Page. Remote printing is enabled when "Enable Remote Print" is selected from Print Settings for Remote Print on the User Page. Select "Enable Remote Print" if it has not been selected. If you want to allow specified users to print, enter an access key and click Apply on the Print Settings screen, and then give them the key.
Make sure the printer is connected to a Wi-Fi/Ethernet network with Internet access, and not a USB cable.
How to Use Epson Remote Printer Driver for Mac
- Download and Install Remote Print Driver from FileHorse
- Double-click “Setup.exe” of Remote Print Driver.
- Select EPSON Remote Print, and then click OK.
- Read the license agreement, select Agree, and then click OK.
- The printer registration screen is displayed.
- Enter the printer’s email address. (From the information sheet printed when you completed the Epson Connect setup or from the notification email sent when you completed the Epson Connect setup.)
- Click OK.
Also Available: Download Epson Remote Printer Driver for Windows