Epson Software Updater 2.3.3 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.5 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
Epson Software Updater for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
How to update your product's firmware in Mac OS X or macOS using Epson Software Updater
- Open Epson Software Updater from the Applications > Epson Software folder.
- Select Epson Firmware Update by checking the box next to it, then click the Install button.
- Select Agree to continue.
- Enter your user name and password, if necessary.
- To run the firmware update utility, double-click the Epson Firmware Updater icon in the window that appears.
- Select I Agree and click the Next button.
- Click the Start button and then the OK button.
- When you see a completion message, click the OK button and close the Epson Software Updater utility for macOS.