macOS X 10.12 Sierra or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
DBeaver for macOS is a free and open-source universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is free and open-source (ASL).
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on the opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database having a JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external data source which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Vertica, Informix, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, InfluxDB in version 5.x) and different database management utilities (e.g. ERD, data transfer, compare, data export/import, mock data generation, etc).
- Database navigator
- Create object menu was improved (no redundant sub-menu)
- Connection folders creation was fixed
- Elements coloring was improved (for different connection types)
- Shortcuts processing was fixed (broken shortcuts after some actions)
- Table editor tabs activation was fixed
- Columns editor: auto-completion was fixed in drop-downs.
- Data transfer: export from multiple queries was fixed (target file names)
- SQL Editor: SQL formatter was fixed (exp numbers and other minor fixes)
- Spatial data editor:
- Geography/geometry value editor (plaintext, WKT)
- Numerous fixes in different SRIDs support
- Oracle: metadata (constraints, foreign keys) reading performance was significantly improved
- Multiple query result sets support was added
- Table partitions information was extended
- Native database backup was fixed
- Database creation was fixed (special characters in db name)
- Sequence rename was fixed
- Full schema DDL generation was fixed
- Greenplum, Redshift: execution plan explain now supports plaintext format
- SQLite: sample database was updated
- Sybase (12 and older): stored procedures source reading was fixed
- Apache Ignite: identifiers quoting was fixed
- DB2 iSeries: schema reading was fixed
- Extra command line parameters (connection opening)
- Connections import from SQL Developer was fixed
- Windows installer: config files (dbeaver.ini) backup
- Extensions (Office, SVG, etc) installer was fixed
- Checking for multiple DBeaver instances was added