Mac OS X 10.6 or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
In Web and Internet development you are unable to see what is being sent and received between your internet browser/client and the server. Without this visibility it is difficult and time-consuming to determine exactly where the fault is. The tool makes it easy to see what is happening, so you can quickly diagnose and fix problems. Charles for macOS makes debugging quick, reliable and advanced; saving you time and frustration!
Features and Highlights
- SSL Proxying – view SSL requests and responses in plain text
- Bandwidth Throttling to simulate slower Internet connections including latency
- AJAX debugging – view XML and JSON requests and responses as a tree or as text
- AMF – view the contents of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages as a tree
- Repeat requests to test back-end changes
- Edit requests to test different inputs
- Breakpoints to intercept and edit requests or responses
- Validate recorded HTML, CSS and RSS/atom responses using the W3C validator
Note: 30 days trial version.
Also Available: Download Charles for Windows