Manipulate files and folders privileges, file ownership and permissions for Mac
Click on the button below to start the download.
To keep our website clean and safe please report any issues regarding this download.
- XQuartzXQuartz 2.7.11
- iPartitioniPartition 3.6.2
- GrandGrandPerspective 2.5.2
- HiderHider 2.4.9
- F-Secure KEYF-Secure KEY 4.9.189
- Cache CleanerCatalina Cache Cleaner 15.0.6
- EasyRecoveryOntrack EasyRecovery Pro 15.0
- MainMenu ProMainMenu Pro 3.5.2 Build 3520
- iStat MenusiStat Menus 6.40
- Fan ControlMacs Fan Control 126.96.36.199
- IORegistryIORegistryExplorer for Mac 3.0.2
- MenuMetersMenuMeters 2.0.7
About BatChmod for Mac
BatChmod for Mac is a utility for manipulating file and folder privileges in macOS. It allows the manipulation of ownership as well as the privileges associated with the Owner, Group or others. It can also unlock files in order to apply those privileges and finally, it can remove any ACLs added to a folder or file under Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or better.Unlock what is rightfully yoursBatChmod for macOS can also give you back access to locked files, folders or disks. If something is locked, it can unlock it. If you no longer have permissions to files or folders, change the permissions back. Sometimes, a whole hard disk can become inaccessible or locked and often, BatChmod can unlock those too!If you moved a folder or files from another machine... Read More »
Why choose FileHorse?
Securely download files from our super-fast and secure dedicated linux servers
This software is 100% safe has been successfully scanned with 60 anti-virus programs
(View VirusTotal Report)
All files are in their original form. No installers, download-managers or third party adware