AltStore 1.4.4 LATEST
macOS 10.14 Mojave or later
User Rating:Click to vote
Author / Product:
AltStore for Mac 2022 full offline installer setup for Mac
Optimized for fast and easy use, this app allows all Apple users to bypass complicated technical procedures and easily sideload apps with just a few limitations.
The installation procedure is incredibly simple. Download and run the AltServer app, and then install the AltStore app on your iPhone and iPad.
To get the apps from the AltStore to your device, you will need to download them manually on your Mac, where they will be able to sync with your Apple device via the AltServer application. The installation procedure also requires users to provide a valid Apple ID and password, but thankfully you don’t even need to give it your personal account information. As long as the ID is valid, It will authenticate the app, get the developer certificate, install the application on your device, and most importantly, refresh it so that it can run properly on your device.
To combat the dreaded 7-day certificate timelimit, It will periodically refresh the apps in the background, always providing you with the active certificate. It is highly recommended to keep AltServer active on your Mac, thus enabling AltServer to refresh certificates when it is needed.
Be aware that the Xcode certificate has a built-in limitation that forcing all users to stick to a maximum of three apps that are managed by AltStore. This limitation can be removed, but it is suitable only for enthusiast users. In addition to the homebrew apps that are officially hosted on the Alt Store app (which include a competent console emulator Delta and “Clip” – a streamlined clipboard manager app), this alternative app store can also be used to sideload any other IPA app and keep them refreshed on your device. While the majority of sideloaded 3rd party apps will work normally, some may exhibit installation errors.
AltStore is 100% FREE and is optimized for macOS 10.14.4+. In addition to the macOS version, AltServer can also be installed on Windows 10 (64-bit).
- Download the latest version of iTunes directly from FileHorse
- Download the latest version of iCloud directly from FileHorse
- Download AltServer for macOS.
- Extract the downloaded “AltInstaller.zip” file.
- Double-click “setup.exe”, then follow the installation instructions.
- Launch AltServer (it will appear as an icon in the Notification Area).
- Trust your iPhone with your computer (if needed).
- Open iTunes and enable iTunes Wi-Fi sync for your phone.
- Click the AltServer icon in the Notification Area, click “Install AltStore”, then choose your phone.
- Enter your Apple ID email and password (NOTE: both email address and password are case sensitive).
- Wait a few seconds, then AltStore will be installed on your phone.
Also Available: Download AltStore for Windows